Our Value Added Services
- Recommendation of available options
- What type of plan best suits your company?
- Group RRSP or Group RRSP/DPSP or DCPP?
- Plan Design
- What features to include?
- Employer match – if so, recommendation of formula
- Vesting period, eligibility period, wellness benefit, etc.
- Meet individually with each employee to complete enrollment
- Assess employee’s risk tolerance and make investment recommendations
- Free financial planning available for each employee
- Annual portfolio reviews
- Ongoing investment counseling to assist with changing life stages and events – wealth is not determined by investment performance but by investor behavior.
- Ongoing financial education (lunch seminars, employees’ choice of topics)
- HR/Administrative support
- TKWM is the primary contact for all aspects of plan service, not HR
Individuals and Business Owners
- Tax Efficient Investments for non-registered money
- Utilization of Corporate Class funds to convert all interest income to either a capital gain or dividend distribution. Reduces annual taxable distributions amounts.
- Individual Pension Plans
- Determination if an IPP makes financial sense through an actuarial evaluation
- Low cost implementation and annual filing costs
Securing your Family's Future
Following the advice of a trusted advisor is shown to be a significant factor in building wealth and achieving investment success. Our team can provide sound advice and a Personal Wealth Management Strategy™ to guide & assist you & your family at any stage of life.